1st Class Riggers
1st Class Riggers
North Kingstown, Rhode Island
Craft and Technical Solutions is a fast-growing Marine and Industrial Staffing Company with offices all over the country. We partner with businesses as well as job-seekers to place individuals into positions efficiently. We are currently in need of 1st Class Riggers to join our team in North Kingstown, RI.
- Hotel provided by CTS
- Travel to and from jobsite provided by CTS
- Daily M&I
Rigger Job Description:
- Must be able to Perform Crane Tending & Loft Rigging.
- Calculate load spread for proper hoist procedures.
- Must have rigging experience.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to properly use chain falls and come along and proper anchor points for safe operations
- Must have at least 5 years of rigging experience. (Maritime experience is preferred)
All Positions Qualifications:
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in designated field.
- Must be able to work independently or in a team with limited direct supervision
- Must be able to work at heights and in confined spaces.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds on your own.
- Must be able to pass background check.
- Must be able to pass a 10-Panel Drug Screen.
Must be a U.S. Citizen and provide a birth certificate or passport.
CTS offers Blue Cross/Blue Shield Medical Insurance as well as Dental and Vision benefits to ALL eligible employees. We pay referral bonuses to employees who refer qualified candidates. Call a CTS Representative for details. We also offer other types of rewards (i.e. Employee of the month, hire on bonuses, etc)
Safety and responsible work practices are of paramount importance at CTS and are woven into the fabric of everything we do. We are committed to our employee’s safety, the protection of the environment and the communities where we operate. We look forward to working with you, and are ready to be a partner in your career success!
- CTS is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability