Craft and Technical Solutions is a fast-growing Marine and Industrial Staffing Company with offices all over the country. We partner with businesses as well as job-seekers to place individuals into positions efficiently. We are currently accepting resumes for Night Shift Cleaners as well as General Labor/Powertoolers for immediate work in Seattle. Please send us your resumes for review and possible interview TODAY! MUST be able to pass drug screening.
Call our office in Bremerton, WA - (360) 842-8664.
- Cleans up recovery from blasting areas, and general cleaning duties
- Experience working in a physically demanding environment; confined spaces, working at heights, and use of half-face and full-face respiratory equipment.
- Ability to use power tools to accomplish cleaning.
- This will be 40 hours+ during the normal Monday - Friday work week, including weekends.
- Must be able to pass a Drug Screen
- Must be a US Citizen and pass a background screening
- Must be able to stand for long hours
- Some Marine or Industrial paint experience required.
- Power tool experience is desired but not necessary - We will train
- Will be working with grinders, drills, and other tools
- Must be able to lift up to 50-65 lbs on your own.
CTS offers Blue Cross/Blue Shield Medical Insurance as well as Dental and Vision benefits to ALL eligible employees.
We pay referral bonuses to employees who refer qualified candidates. Call a CTS Representative for details. We also offer other types of rewards (i.E. Employee of the month, hire on bonuses, etc)
Safety and responsible work practices are of paramount importance at CTS and are woven into the fabric of everything we do. We are committed to our employee s safety, the protection of the environment and the communities where we operate. We look forward to working with you soon and are ready to be a partner in your career success!