1st Class Pipefitter
1st Class Pipefitter
Craft and Technical Solutions is an established Marine and Industrial Staffing Company with offices nationwide. We partner with businesses and jobseekers to place qualified individuals efficiently. Currently, CTS is reviewing resumes for 1st & 2nd Class Pipe Fitters in Pascagoula, MS. To interview with a recruiter, please submit your resume, or call 1-888-211-7844 for immediate assistance. Top pay offered to qualified candidates! Hiring both Local and Non-Locals.
1st class PF $26.00/hr
Pipe Fitter Job Description:
- Installing and repairing piping systems onboard ships such as steam, heat, power, hydraulics, compressed air, sea water, AFFF, freshwater and chilled water systems.
- Conduct periodic spot checks for quality assurance on finished products.
- Need to be able to work with different piping systems.
- Must be able to read and interpret ship blueprints & diagrams.
- Experience with pipe testing, hydro and others, preferred.
- Must have reliable/own transportation.
- Must be able to pass a craft assessment test
- Minimum of 3+ years of Pipe Fitting experience as 1st class
- ust understand the layout of the ship and compartment identification Basic reading, writing and math skills required.
CTS, LLC offers a comprehensive benefit packet to eligible employees. Eligible employees may enroll in:
- Dental & VisionLife & LTD
- Critical Illness
Per Diem may be provided to eligible employees who travel out of town for work to reasonably reimburse them for some or all daily lodging, meals, and incidental expenses.
Referral bonuses to employees who refer qualified candidates, call a CTS Representative at 888-211-7844 for details
Safety and responsible work practices are of paramount importance at CTS and are woven into the fabric of everything we do. We are committed to employee safety & development, the protection of the environment and the communities where we operate. We are ready to be a partner in your career success!
Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
CTS is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $26.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Marine Pipe Fitting: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: In person