1st Class Structural Welders
1st Class Structural Welders
Craft and Technical Solutions is an established Marine and Industrial Staffing Company with offices all over the country. We partner with businesses as well as jobseekers to place individuals into positions efficiently. We are currently in need of 1st Class Marine Structural Welders to join our team in Pascagoula, MS. We offer competitive pay and benefits, please see below for requirements and job description. Call our office at 888-211-7844 to discuss this opportunity.
Structural Welder Job Description:
- 5 Years welding experience as 1st class in the marine industry.
- Welding various metals using processes such as SMAW & FCAW.
- Must be able to read blueprints and other engineering drawings.
- Must be able to read and interrupt technical manuals as applicable
- Tack weld clips and brackets in to place prior to permanent welding.
- Fabricate, align, and assemble structural parts such as plates, bulkheads, and frames.
- Ability to comprehend blueprints, sketches, weld symbols, material types, and templates.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of various metals characteristic and qualities including the correct welding processes required and the effects of welding on the material.
Job Requirements Structural Welder:
- Solid understanding of shipbuilding and/or manufacturing processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to read blueprints.
- Must be able to work at heights and in confined spaces.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds on your own.
- 10-Panel drug screen.
- Must be a U.S Citizen and provide a birth certificate or passport.
- Welders must have certifications for stick and flux core.
- Any prior felony charges will prevent job access.
CTS, LLC offers a comprehensive benefit package to eligible employees. Eligible employees may enroll in:
- Dental & Vision
- Life & LTD
- Critical Illness
Per Diem may be provided to eligible employees who travel out of town for work to reasonably reimburse them for some or all daily lodging, meals, and incidental expenses.
Referral bonuses to employees who refer qualified candidates, call a CTS Representative at 888-211-7844 for details.
Safety and responsible work practices are of paramount importance at CTS and are woven into the fabric of everything we do. We are committed to employee safety & development, the protection of the environment and the communities where we operate. We are ready to be a partner in your career success!
Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
CTS is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $26.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 3 years
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: In person
View public job page